This is a Sales Manager job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a result-driven Sales Manager. You are passionate about growth and customer acquisition.
- Manage the sales team to its full potential to reach sales targets and growth.
- Craft and implement sales plans to ensure the growth of our customer base.
- Recruit, train, and monitor sales representatives.
- Track and present sales record, revenue, reports, and forecasts.
- Build solid customer relationships and understand their needs.
- Identify market trends and shifts. Adjust to acquire growth while retaining our company’s values.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- [X] year(s) experience in sales management or relevant fields.
- Experience in supervision and leadership.
- A proven track record of driving the sales process from planning to closing.
- Highly-motivated, business-minded.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all teams and levels of a company.
- Excellent skills at mentoring, coaching, and managing people.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Business Administration or equivalent.