This is a Sales Representative job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a pro-active Sales Representative. You are expert at setting measurable milestones and exceeding them each time.
- Find and convert buyers by providing insightful information and engaging interactions.
- Engage in activities that directly influence and alter the buying process.
- Consult with partner sales people and other departments.
- Engage in direct and transaction sales.
- Facilitate retail, consumer, and electronic sales.
- Utilize sales habits and needs-based selling.
- Build and maintain long-lasting relationships with customers and business.
- Track and analyze sales, market status and trends.
- Report to management team for adjustments to customer needs and wants.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- [X] year(s) experience working as a sales representative.
- Ability to use systematic and holistic approaches.
- Ability to engage in team selling.
- Strong knowledge of consignment and telemarketing.
- Great command of MS Office, CRM and BRM tools.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Business Administration or relevant fields.