This is a Secretary job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a warm and well-organized Secretary. You will support the office’s workflow by fulfilling administrative tasks.
- Take notes during board meetings and disseminate the information to board members.
- Maintain electronic and physical records of all transactions.
- Answer phone, take messages, and respond to inquiries.
- Manage office suppliers and make orders when necessary.
- Reconcile reports each day.
- Record any expenditures from the petty cash during the day.
- Maintain a calm and pleasant demeanor at all times.
- Provide clients with information upon request.
- Update the contact information of staff, clients, partners, suppliers in the database.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- Ability to maintain a consistent filing system.
- Strong attention to detail.
- [X] year(s) experience as a Secretary.
- Pleasant phone presence.
- Familiarity with corporate settings and office life.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- High school diploma