This is a SEO Consultant job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are seeking a savvy Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Consultant. You will advise our existing team of web developers and marketing professionals on the nuances of getting search engine optimization right.
- Train web developers about SEO techniques.
- Facilitate brainstorming exercises with an interdisciplinary team.
- Collaborate with marketing professionals to develop keyword lists.
- Train stakeholders about how to read dashboard feedback and metrics.
- Review existing web content, landing pages, and metrics to make actionable recommendations.
- Work with sales team to monitor conversation rates.
- Develop metrics to measure the achievement of conversation goals.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- Superb training and development skills.
- Experience with web-design, front and/or back-end development.
- [X] year(s) experience in search engine optimization.
- Strong analytical thinking and communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in relevant fields.