This is a Social Worker job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a compassionate Social Worker. You will become a part of a strategic care team that specializes in the short and long term treatment of our clients/patients/residents.
- Develop, execute, and manage appropriate care plans for clients.
- Conduct psychosocial assessments for newly admitted residents/clients/patients.
- Complete minimum data set assessments to assess residents/clients/patients cognitive status and mood.
- Offer supportive counseling and emotional support to residents and families.
- Facilitate weekly interdisciplinary team meetings.
- Provide education and assist with completion of advanced directives.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- [X] year(s) experience working as a Social Worker.
- Ability to work in a high stress environment.
- Great empathy and perceptive manner.
- Strong communication and crisis intervention skills.
- LMSW, LCSW, or other Licensing appropriate for geographic region.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Social Work, Psychology, or relevant fields.