This is a Software Developer job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for an adept Software Developer. You will develop top-notch software that work across platforms and is scalable.
- Review current systems to correct errors within the existing program.
- Conduct pilot tests to assess the functionality of newly developed programs.
- Document programs scripts, including, drafts, revisions and final directions.
- Write new programs with clean and testable codes that will integrate the existing software systems.
- Monitor newly launched programs.
- Perform maintenance activities for new and existing programs.
- Upgrade systems in order to adapt to new business requirements.
- Help write training manuals in order to train new users.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- [X] year(s) experience in developing software.
- A strong portfolio of published products and projects.
- In-depth knowledge of SQL, ORM technologies, and common web frameworks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Computer Science or relevant fields.