This is a Software Tester job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a thorough Software Tester. You will ensure that newly developed products are ready to perform and result in repeat clientele.
- Design independent web cases for each newly developed web application.
- Provide feedback to developers about automated testing strategies, design fixes, and patches.
- Perform system load tests for new products.
- Manage and train apprentices, junior testers, and new developers.
- Work with other quality technicians to document the quality processes for replication in other locations.
- Manage testing projects during each phase, according to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Make improvements to functionality, design, and usability of new products.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- [X] year(s) experience as a Software Tester.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Hands-on experience with functional testing, integration testing, regression testing, mobile testing, big data testing, cross platform testing, component testing, security testing, performance testing, UI/UX testing, A/B testing.
- TMap, ISEB, ISTQB certification is a plus.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest testing developments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Computer Science or relevant fields.