This is a SQL/.Net Programmer job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a professional SQL/.Net Programmer. You will ensure the stability, reliability, and performance of databases, optimize in-application SQL statements as necessary, and establish best practices.
- Write and optimize in-application SQL statements.
- Ensure that databases are available, perform at a proficient level, and are extremely security.
- Document database specifications.
- Handle database upgrades, any recovery needs, migrations, or backups.
- Orchestrate cluster and configure database engines.
- Optimize highly complex SQL statements.
- Troubleshoot common issues with the database.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- [X] year(s) experience in SQL and .Net programming.
- Strong expertise in SQL and .Net programming.
- Ability to efficiently deal with relational databases.
- Ability to plan resource requirements from high level specifications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Computer Science or relevant fields.