This is a Strategy Consultant job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for an experienced Strategy Consultant. You will advise our clients on the best strategies to grow their business.
- Provide insight on effective planning strategies.
- Evaluate existing documents, including vision, mission statement, and the business plan to assess the company position.
- Promote internal change campaigns to notify employees of changes and engender buy-in from critical personnel.
- Develop a rubric for a leadership decision-making process.
- Identify and develop strategies to help leverage critical capabilities.
- Determine growth strategy by evaluating current opportunities in the market and identifying potential revenue streams.
- Write business documents and reports to show progress towards established goals.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- [X] year(s) experience as a Strategy Consultant.
- Strong analytical thinking and creative problem solving.
- Ability to lead, and motivate others to affect real change.
- Ability to develop alliances from different types of stakeholders.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or other related Certification.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Economics or relevant fields.