This is a Strategy Manager job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for an experienced Strategy Manager. You will work directly with C-suite level executives to ensure that daily objectives, reports, and metrics align directly with the company’s goals.
- Evaluate new business models and corporate relationships.
- Negotiate complex business models, partnerships, transactions, and other commercial agreements.
- Identify and target attainable opportunities in the market.
- Clearly define company goals and long-term strategy.
- Examine the profitability of each product, store location, and line of business in order to re-direct resources.
- Utilize skills in project management to lead large teams in change processes.
- Develop methods for motivating and inspiring stakeholders.
- Leverage professional networks to attain critical resources.
- Provide training materials for process owners who need support.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- Experience in strategic planning and business analytics.
- Ability to lead, inspire and motivate teams.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Business Administration or relevant fields.