This is a Supervisor job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a professional Supervisor. You will manage the work of a team of highly skilled professionals and mediate the collaboration across departments.
- Update the calendar with relevant information (e.g. meeting availability, documents) frequently.
- Communicate with clients regarding the staff’s performance.
- Write Performance Improvement Plans, Impact Statements, and applicable action plans.
- Complete regularly scheduled weekly, monthly and quarterly reports (e.g. project reviews, project expectations).
- Consider the best possible solutions for problems that involve multiple stakeholders (e.g. clients, employees, and leaders).
- Delegate challenging work to subordinates.
- Regularly discuss good and bad performance outcomes with subordinates.
- Provide guidance for subordinates regarding professional matters.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- [X] year(s) experience as a Supervisor or relevant roles.
- Strong knowledge of legal guidelines and regulations of the field.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Business Administration or relevant fields.