This is a Systems Administrator job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are seeking for a professional Systems Administrator. You will be responsible for the system administration of a large scale environment.
- Maintain and support a large number of systems according to our existing procedures.
- Write scripts and tools to improve system performance.
- Train users and operators on the best methods for system use and maintenance.
- Work with other technical specialists to integrate new systems.
- Develop customized solutions for re-occurring issues.
- Write, execute, and test plans for disaster recovery.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- [X] year(s) experience in [X] systems administration with systems configuration and performance tuning.
- Solid knowledge of RHEL, VCS clusters installation.
- Hands-on experience with [X] configurations and [X] network troubleshoorting.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong track record of troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or relevant fields.