This is a Traffic Acquisition Manager job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are seeking a pro-active Traffic Acquisition Manager. You will raise the bar for our online exposure through paid and organic search channels alike.
- Push business decisions to support the growth metrics.
- Monitor a diverse set of campaigns simultaneously for maximum engagement and exposure.
- Analyze keywords, web traffic, and market trends to make data based decisions.
- Collaborate with the growth team to manage user conversion and engagement with the goal of increasing traffic from various channels.
- Increase organic traffic by identifying effective copy and long-tail keywords.
- Apply best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) practices and techniques.
- Produce reports on marketing campaigns and traffic growth periodically.
- Outreach to potential websites to promote content and build backlinks.
- Build an extensive network with bloggers, journalists, industry influencers.
- Keep updated with the latest best practices in the online marketing industry.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- Experience with SEO, SEM, PPC, email marketing, and Social Media platforms.
- [X] year(s) experience in digital marketing.
- An advocate for data-driven decisions.
- Strong analytical thinking.
- Experience with WordPress, HTML, and Google Analytics.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or relevant fields.