This is a Training Coordinator job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for an experienced Training Coordinator. You will design, manage, and facilitate effective training programs for a large workforce.
- Work with Management team to design and develop training curriculum.
- Roll out new methods for EEOC compliance trainings.
- Schedule workshops to accommodate the schedules of various departments.
- Coordinate with technology staff to offer supplemental training materials in an online database.
- Update outdated trainings to reflect current legislation.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts to provide demonstrations as needed.
- Categorize trainings to align with job competencies to determine which employees could benefit from each available training.
- Maintain a training log to keep track of which employees completed trainings.
- Offer repeat trainings, or one-on-one sessions for employees who cannot accommodate the training schedule.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- [X] year(s) experience in coordinating training programs in a corporate setting.
- Ability to organize events with large groups of hands-on participants.
- Ability to execute full training cycle from planning to evaluating.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Familiarity with any type of training software and/or knowledge database.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Education, Human Resources, or relevant fields.