This is a Training Manager job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a professional Training Manager. You will develop excellent training curriculum, determine the format and provide trainings to all staff.
- Perform Job Analysis to confirm current and future training needs.
- Survey the staff to determine which competencies require more training.
- Analyze the feedback from the surveys to dictate training needs.
- Develop presentations to present training ideas to the Management team.
- Determine the format of training (e.g. workshop, online, interactive virtual classroom).
- Pilot trainings on small groups of employees and collect feedback.
- Work with training team to launch training programs.
- Provide interactive workshops that teach employees about new concepts.
- Work with software developers to design online trainings.
- Update knowledge database to provide employees access to solutions 24 hours a day.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- [X] year(s) experience as a Training Manager.
- Ability to manage a large training and development team.
- A proven track record of executing successful training programs.
- Excellent management and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Education, Human Resources, or relevant fields.