This is a Treasurer job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for an experienced Treasurer. You will be responsible for overseeing our company financial compliance.
- Forecast borrowing needs and investment funds in order to plan for the following year.
- Ensure that the company has sufficient funds to meet capital investment requirements.
- Use strategies that help to mitigate the risk of financial losses.
- Maintain relationships with key stakeholders, partners, investors, and government officials.
- Monitor the actions of in-direct investors and other partners.
- Review transactions over [established limit] to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Oversee financial statements, budgets, and other financial documentation.
- Present reports to the Management team, owners, and investors about the financial position of the company.
- Ensure that record-keeping procedures are in accordance with the regulatory guidelines.
- Interact with internal staff of bookkeepers, accountants, and other related personnel.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- [X] year(s) experience working in a corporate financial setting.
- Knowledge of investments, hedge funds, and international cash flow operations.
- Excellent organizing skills, analytical thinking, and strong work ethic.
- Experience with new local regulations applicable to the industry.
- Experience with international finance laws and regulations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Finance, Accounting, or relevant fields.