This is a UX Designer job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for an innovative UX/UI Designer. You are crazy about designing beautiful and intuitive interfaces.
- Research, design, prototype new user experience in collaboration with the product manager and/or creative director.
- Deliver user cases and scenarios, wireframe & prototypes, mockups of screens and flows, visual assets’ production, documentation of design guidelines for the design’s implementation.
- Handle a fast-paced, ever-changing, and deadline-driven environment.
- Present and communicate designs and deliverables to peers and executives.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- An online portfolio including UX/UI design.
- [X] year(s) experience working in a technical environment.
- A proven track record of designing UX/UI aspects of a product from start to finish.
- Familiar with Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch. Experience in designing icons, vector illustrations, UI animation, is a plus.
- Be a self-start and self-motivated to perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Graphic Design, Media Arts, Visual Communication or equivalent.