This is a Warehouse Manager job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a capable Warehouse Manager. You will be in control of all warehouse operations of several facilities.
- Monitor the shipment, receipt, storage, and distribution of products within the warehouse.
- Implement best practices for warehouses.
- Recruit, select, and provide orientation for new members of the warehouse team.
- Ensure that product orders are fulfilled.
- Maintain the security of the warehouses.
- Keep the warehouse organized, neat, and clean.
- Make sure that each order and merchandise are handled properly.
- Address any performance issues within the warehouse team (e.g. productivity).
- Provide weekly reports to store managers.
- Build long-lasting relationships with clients, suppliers, and vendors.
- Adhere to applicable policies and requirements.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- Ability to lift at least [X] pounds.
- [X] year(s) experience in Warehouse management.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Solid knowledge of advanced security systems and warehouse management software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Business Administration, Logistics, or relevant fields.