This is a Warehouse Supervisor job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for responsible Warehouse Supervisor. You will ensure the highest quality of the work and maximize productivity.
- Analyze shipment logs to review timeliness of scheduled deliveries.
- Track inventory levels to order new supplies at the right time.
- Constantly work to improve processes.
- Optimize employee workflow (e.g. organize workstations, submit requests for the appropriate supplies) in order to maximize productivity.
- Provide metrics for efficiency analysts.
- Ensure that facility equipment is properly maintained.
- Communicate with warehouse managers to make critical decisions.
- Make decisions about whether to terminate operations during heavy rains, or snow.
- Train new warehouse workers.
- Track expenses related to fuel, storage, and truck maintenance.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- Commercial Driver’s License and Forklift Operation Certification.
- [X] year(s) experience as a Warehouse Supervisor or relevant roles.
- Ability to work overnight shifts.
- Knowledge of methods for process re-engineering.
- Ability to manage inventory and analyze data.
- Ability to use warehouse software to read and write reports.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Business Administration, Logistics, or relevant fields.