This is a Warehouse Worker job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Worker. You will make sure that everything is in order according to instructions, guidelines, and regulations.
- Meet delivery trucks to receive shipments.
- Neatly pack merchandise onto delivery trucks to accommodate fragile objects.
- Use electronic system to record shipment arrival and departure times.
- Tag and label merchandise appropriately.
- Use requests to assemble store orders according to specifications.
- Stock items according to size, shape, and type.
- Box, wrap, and pack orders properly to prepare them for shipment.
- Identify spoiled, broken, and defective items.
- Use documentation to complete detailed reports for spoiled or broken items.
- Use forklift to carry heavy items and stack items on high shelves.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- Commercial Driver’s License and Forklift Operation Certification.
- [X] year(s) experience as a Warehouse Worker.
- Ability to read and write packing labels and special instructions.
- Familiarity with inventory management and logistics software systems.
- Ability to lift at least [X] pounds unassisted.
- Ability to identify shades of red, pink, blue, and green.