This is a Web Analyst job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a technical savvy Web Analyst. You will plan and track our marketing campaigns and become the integral leadership that our interdisciplinary team can rely upon.
- Implement web/mobile campaign and channel tracking.
- Inform marketing department based on analysis from campaigns.
- Develop and design flexible and navigable reports for the Management team.
- Monitor performance trends with channel managers.
- Discuss the customer experience and behavior with the marketing team in order to launch new campaigns.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams throughout the full life cycle of the campaign.
- Delegate and oversee the responsibility of user acceptance testing.
- Work with technical team to establish best practices for testing software.
- Measure the results from specific actions/changes in techniques.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- Strong quantitative analytical skills.
- [X] year(s) experience in web analysis, online commerce, or related quantitative fields.
- In-depth knowledge of web analytics methods and Business Intelligence tools.
- Ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical teams.
- Ability to work with client-facing projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Business Administration or relevant fields.