This is a Web Designer job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a progressive Web Designer. You will translate messages into beautiful, responsive, intuitive visuals with amazing user experience.
- Create all necessary visual elements from wireframe to final designs according to client’s brief.
- Implement fully functional UIs and comprehensive design layouts.
- Ensure that each page within the site is accessible from mobile devices and smart phones (or other specified platforms).
- Work with clients to understand the business requirements of each site.
- Review websites for style and functionality before presenting the product to the client.
- Build design prototypes for client review.
- Create project timelines, goals, and milestones.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- [X] year(s) experience in developing websites and web applications.
- A strong portfolio of relevant work.
- Perfect command of design software such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Experience with prototyping software is a plus.
- Ability to convey business’ message and vision into engaging visuals.
- Ability to management each component of the design project.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication, or relevant fields.