This is a Web Developer job description template. Made for posting on job boards and careers sites. Feel free to edit and customize it.
We are looking for a seasoned Web Developer. You have strong technical skills and strive to create user-friendly sites for our clients.
- Write good codes with the most updated development practices.
- Maintain connections with industry competitors to stay up-to-date with emerging technologies.
- Input search engine optimized features into web products upon client request.
- Work with clients to ensure the delivery of websites with the desired look and functionality.
- Proactively contact clients to inquire about website requests and other needs.
- Work with other developers to adapt necessary security features.
- Ensure that all design features are compatible with the appropriate platforms (e.g. web, mobile, and other devices).
- Ensure total data integration from back-end databases.
- [X] salary
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development
- [X] year(s) experience in web development.
- Proficiency with common programming languages.
- Strong knowledge of how web applications appear and work across a variety of channels.
- Hands-on experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) implementation is a plus.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to problem solve while under pressure.
- [X] degree in Computer Science or relevant fields.