Going remote has opened up the talent pool, and you can now hire top-quality people from anywhere in the world.
So how do you elevate your skills? Learn how to tackle multiple talent pools, navigate time zones, and overcome fierce competition.
In this session, our panelists shared unique insights and techniques on how to build and maintain your talent pipeline with a winning sourcing strategy that goes beyond borders.
Key takeaways from this session
- How to be human through meaningful personalization. Consider the interests and aspirations of your candidate. Is this job the next logical step for them?
- Think beyond 'competitive' salaries. Does the mission and vision of the company align with your candidates' personal values?
- Candidate sourcing opportunities can happen when you least expect it - from the playground, to the doctor's office
About the Speakers
- Alla Pavlova is a Tech Recruiter and Sourcer based in Amsterdam, and is currently scaling Riot Games Hong Kong & Singapore studio.
- Brian Fink is a Global Sourcing Manager for Twitter. With 10+ years of specialized recruiting experience, he has helped a wide range of professionals ranging from entry-level candidates to C-Suite executives take the next step up in their careers and stretch their professional capabilities.
- Vanessa Raath is an International Talent Sourcing Trainer who is passionate about training Recruiters & Sourcers to find the best talent, more effectively and efficiently than their competitors.
What is TGTHR?
With the first edition taking place 8-9 June 2022, TGTHR is Recruitee's newest go-to event for HR and recruitment professionals to engage with experts on the best tactics to future-proof your hiring practices.
Stay tuned for updates on dates for TGTHR 2023!