With the global health crisis shifting workplace dynamics, the roles and responsibilities of recruiters are changing.
Recruiters have gone from administrators, sourcers, and consultants to digital and analytical experts, embracing new technologies.
Preparing an organization for the new era of remote recruiting begins with upskilling talent acquisition, and asking questions like:
- What outcomes do we need to deliver to the business?
- What skills do we need to attract the right talent?
In this webinar, we were joined by Johnny Campbell, CEO and co-founder of SocialTalent, where we discussed the following:
- How to adapt your hiring as demands change
- Mastering project/bulk-hiring post-Covid-19
- Navigating outsourcing following a return to work
- Understanding what virtual working means for the future of recruiting
- Seeking specialization in other areas of recruitment