We were joined by three industry experts who deep dived into the current state of the hiring landscape, and examined the role HR tech plays in building future-ready teams.
With the rise of hybrid and remote-first organizations, we analyzed how the HR tech ecosystem has continued to evolve, discussed the latest tech driving change, and shared insights into integrations that are essential in driving workplace efficiencies.
Key takeaways from this session
- In 2021, investment funneled into HR tech was three times more than in 2020.
- To tap into a global network, you need to study the local market. From creating a minimum pay range to geo-based ranges, you need to take into consideration market rates, and cost of living.
- From a 500% increased interest in video interviewing software, to rewards, benefits, and mental health tools. When looking at your HR tech stack, make sure your chosen stack can support all employees regardless of location.
About the Speakers
- Phil Strazzulla is the founder of Select Software Reviews, a site dedicated to helping HR Teams find and buy the right software through free online guides.
- Anita Lettink is the founder of hrtechradar.com and has spent more than 20 years of her career in global consulting, corporate and executive leadership roles. She has in-depth knowledge of the HCM and Payroll Ecosystem and is recognized as a Top25 Global Thought Leader on the Future of Work.
- Anastasia Pshegodskaya is the Director of Talent Acquisition at Remote, one of the most fast-paced unicorn companies. In one year alone her team has hired 750+ team members and she’s always willing to share their story and global hiring best practices with the community
What is TGTHR?
With the first edition taking place June 8–9, 2022, TGTHR is Recruitee's newest go-to event for HR and recruitment professionals to engage with experts on the best tactics to future-proof your hiring practices.
Stay tuned for updates on the dates for TGTHR 2023!