With automation taking over recruitment processes, there has been a lot of talk about how recruiters will eventually be replaced by AI, chatbots, and robotics in the future.
While technology offers many time-saving benefits, recruitment will always be a business about people – therefore a human approach is essential, no matter how efficient automated systems are.
In our latest podcast, Katrina Collier, Facilitator, Speaker & Author of 'The Robot-Proof Recruiter,' discusses the importance of adopting a human-first approach in hiring to survive the age of automation.
Key topics discussed:
- How recruiters can develop skills that are 'robot-proof'
- How to place technology in a supportive role to aid the candidate journey
- Why ghosting is payback for blackhole recruitment
- What recruiters can do to show they’re worthy of a candidate’s time
- How to combine digital tools with a personal touch to ensure a human-friendly approach to recruiting